Capital to Coast Trail (not completed) At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:44 am, Sunset: 7:19 pm
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Mercer County Shore Region Monmouth County
About Capital to Coast Trail (not completed)
The Capital to Coast Trail is a 55-mile cross-state multi-use trail that is designed to span the state of New Jersey (west to east) from the Delaware River in Trenton to the beach front town of Manasquan on the Atlantic Ocean. When finished, the trail will be the third longest in the state, behind the Delaware and Raritan Canal Trail and the Appalachian Trail. The cross-state trail concept was conceived in 2000 by Fred Lockenmeyer and Rudy Buser, of Manasquan, the founding members of the Friends of the Capital to the Coast Trail.
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Flat / Easy
- Rail To Trail
- Walking Paths
- Rail To Trail
Contact / Location
- Primary Address:
- Get Directions Across Central NJ
You may also like...
- Capital to Coast Trail (not completed) (~0 miles)
- Perrineville Lake Park (~3 miles)
- Thompson Grove Park (~4 miles)
- Happy Day Farm (~4 miles)
- Turkey Swamp Park (~5 miles)
- Turkey Swamp Park Campground (~5 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure Hurricane Harbor (~5 miles)
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~6 miles)
- Michael J. Tighe Park (~6 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~6 miles)
- Monmouth Battlefield State Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details