Stephens State Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Flat / Easy
- Some are challenging
- Rugged / Rocky
- State Parks
- Park (General)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Warren County
About Stephens State Park
The Musconetcong River, an excellent freshwater fishing spot, flows over and around boulders through Stephens State Park. An easy walking, but rocky path follows the river with places for picnicking in shaded areas.
A Brief History
Trail & Path Info
There are six miles of marked trails at Stephens State Park for walking, hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding. The trail surfaces range from flat to steep and rocky.
A 2-mile section of the Highlands Trail runs the length of Stephens State Park.
Hours / Season of Operation
Open daily sunrise to sunset
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Stephens State Park
- Stephens State Park (~0 miles)
- Allamuchy Mountain State Park (~2 miles)
- Waterloo Village (~2 miles)
- Winakung Indian Village (~2 miles)
- Stephens State Park Campground (~2 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~3 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~4 miles)
- Wild West City (~4 miles)
- Panther Lake Camping Resort Inc (~5 miles)
- Donaldson Farms (~6 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~6 miles)
- Modick Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web