Windward Beach Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:38 am, Sunset: 7:21 pm
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Windward Beach Park
Park amenities include parking, playground, tot lot, volleyball nets, picnic tables, gazebo, fishing and crabbing piers, bocce courts, horseshoe pits. Admission to park is free; a beach badge is required for bathing area.
fishing and crabbing piers
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Boat launch
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Contact / Location
Admission & Guidelines
Last Updated: June 23, 2022
2022 BEACH FEES
- Season Badge (before May 15) $30
- Season Badge (after May 15) $45
- Daily Wristband $10
- Season Parking (before May 15) $30
- Season Parking (after May 15) $45
- Daily Parking $10
- Senior Citizen Parking $15
- Children 12 and Under FREE
Senior Citizen Beach Passes
Any person who will be age 65 or older by September 1, 2022 may receive a free wristband for access to Brick Township’s beaches. Each person requesting a wristband must provide valid proof of age. One wristband per person. Senior wristbands are available at the beaches only.
Veterans Beach Passes
Any veteran of the United States Armed Forces can obtain a wristband for a daily access to Brick Township’s beaches by showing a military ID at the beach. Limit one wristband per person.
You may also like...
- Windward Beach Park (~0 miles)
- Norman J. Sherman Park (~1 miles)
- Midstream Rental - Kayaks, SUP, Yoga, Night paddling (~1 miles)
- Forge Pond (~1 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- Beaver Dam Creek County Park (~2 miles)
- The New Country Bakery (~2 miles)
- Community Park (~2 miles)
- Metedeconk River (~2 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~3 miles)
Looking for more?
Photos of: Windward Beach Park (2009) - 08/18/2015
We visited Windward Beach Park in Brick today, and completely fell in love with this great park!Details
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails
Brick, New Jersey 08724