Columcille Megalith Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Pennsylvania (No Region) Northampton County
About Columcille Megalith Park
Welcome to ... a land of myth and mystery located in the Appalachian Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania... a park rooted in Celtic spirituality and inspired by the Isle of Iona off the coast of Scotland... an outdoor sanctuary open to the public as a sacred space for quiet meditation.
Columcille Megalith Park and Celtic Art Center, an outdoor sanctuary, is open for your "personal spirit journey." It was inspired by the Isle of Iona off the coast of Scotland. Its owners describe it as a "sacred space for quiet meditation, protected under conservation easement with the Heritage Conservancy. The park adjoins the residence of its co-founders."
- Parking - Street Parking Only
- Rugged / Rocky
- Walking Paths
- Biking *NOT Permitted*
- Pets Permitted: On Leash Only
Contact / Location
Trail & Path Info
Special / Seasonal Events
Tips and Tricks
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Hours / Season of Operation
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Columcille Megalith Park (~0 miles)
- Slateford Creek / Falls (~4 miles)
- Shady Acres Campgrounds (~5 miles)
- Mount Tammany (~5 miles)
- Brook Hollow Winery (~6 miles)
- Worthington State Forest (~7 miles)
- Lakota Wolf Preserve (~7 miles)
- Camp Taylor Campground (~7 miles)
- Cranberry Run Campground (~8 miles)
- Delaware River Family Campground (~8 miles)
- Mountain Vista Campground (~9 miles)
- Shawnee Mountain Ski Area (~10 miles)
Looking for more?
Quick walk through Columcille Megalith Park - 11/15/2015
Just before sunset, we found took a quick walk through Columcille Megalith Park.Details
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
Fall And Winter Recap - March 2016
Each month we try to find fun new places to visit. Other the fall and winter seasons, we usually "slow down" a bit once the weather getDetails
Bangor, PA 18013